HI,

I won an Ebay auction w/ a set of 8 AG portrait pins. They are just as cute as can be & my dd8 will be shocked to find them in her stocking Christmas morning. I have never shown her pics of them online. I believe they were available at Hallmark several years ago.

What do you recommend as a way to diplay them? They are much to pretty to put in a jewelry box & I know my dd would not want to wear them for fear of losing one. They look like mini head shot portraits of each girl, so they would be sweet sitting out. How would you make them "sit up"? They have a tie tack type closure.

Any creative/crafty people out there? I don't sew, but thank goodness my mom does (she has a ton of 30's era clothes ready for Christmas for Miss Kit [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ). I can wield a mean glue gun & am willing to try new ideas. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Warmly,

trvnbrn